Placing an order is simple if you know what you want and have the information to get started.
Here’s what we need:
1. PRINT READY ARTWORK. THIS MEANS ARTWORK CREATED IN A PROGRAM LIKE ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, WITH FONTS OUTLINED. WE CAN ALSO WORK WITH PHOTOSHOP FILES, THAT IS IF THEY HAVE BEEN CREATED CORRECTLY WITH COLOR SEPERATION AND SAVED AS A HIGH RES FILE.
• If you don’t have print-ready professional artwork, we’ve got the skills to help you out. See our Design Page for more info or contact us for a custom quote.
2. APPAREL STYLE(S), COLOR(S) AND SIZES.
• We offer thousands of styles, hundreds of colors and a variety of sizes, let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll get you a custom quote, but remember we can’t give you a complete quote without seeing your artwork and knowing the number of ink colors, print locations, and estimated quantity. Contact us with the garment styles and colors you’re looking for and we’ll get your some options to fit your needs.
3. ORDER DEADLINE.
• If you have a specific event or date that you need your printed garments, we need to know that date when you place your order.
4. SHIPPING + PAYMENT.
• If we’re shipping your order – we need to know where to send it! Even better, if you're local, you can pick it up a our warehouse off Miramar Road.
• Once we have your order details confirmed and you’ve approved your art proof, we can get your order invoiced. We accept cash, business checks, and credit cards, however we do have a convenience fee for credit cards and paypal to cover the associated costs.
When will my order be ready?
Our standard turnaround time is 10-15 business days based on our current workflow. That period of time begins the day we receive approval on Offbeat-supplied artwork proofs, final garment quantities, and payment is received.
What are the costs associated with my order?
We try hard to eliminate hidden costs, setup fees, screen charges, etc – however every order is unique and requires different needs and thus potentially different costs. Reach out and get a custom quote!